Customer Service Professional II
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/10/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Other companies make products. We make a difference! Click Here!
Promoting safe living and working environments.
UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise innovating safety solutions from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in areas such as sustainability, renewable energy, mobile payment security and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places in important ways, facilitates trade and provides peace of mind.
The Customer Service Professional will be responsible for the following :
* Support and enhance the overall UL experience for internal and external customers.
* Maintain data entry in several systems by entering new and updated customer and account information.
* Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information; establishing entry priorities.
* Collaboratively manage turnaround time with team members.
* Perform fast and accurate data entry of information by inputting alphabetic and numeric information utilizing standard operating procedures (SOP's).
* Verify entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data; combining data from both systems when account information is incomplete; terminating files to eliminate duplication of data.
* Test customer and account system changes and upgrades by inputting new data and reviewing output.
* Actively participate in teams to continuously improve and drive quality into UL's service to the customer.
* Performs other duties as required.
Higher Secondary Education (High School Diploma).
* Strong typing skills and experience with Excel is required.
* Must possess strong analytical skills demonstrating the ability to balance support of new initiatives as well as repetitive day to day tasks.