Customer Service Rep -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/23/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION1. Responds to incoming customer calls and assists enrollees in completing Medicaid eligibility renewal applications using the state?s on line application system.
2. Requires accurate keying of member?s information into the state?s database.
3. Maintains updated knowledge of all Louisiana GNOCHC, CCN, or alternative Medicaid managed care program information, and policies and procedures and program changes.
4. Remains courteous, helpful, and sensitive to consumer needs at all times.
5. Remains unbiased and maintains consumer confidentiality.
6. Raises issues of concern and/or problems to the attention of a Call Center Lead or Call Center Supervisor.
7. Conducts research and follows up on problematic cases as needed.
8. Performs other duties as may be assigned by management.
1 year of consecutive call center experience.
Microsoft Word test- 80% or higher
Customer Service Mindset test - 80% or higher
Typing - 30 wpm We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.