Customer Service Rep/Call Center/Records Retrieval Agent (Draper) 8/27/2016
Salt Lake City, UT
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job ID: 20160826-8163-TP
Company Name: Verscend Technologies
Verscend Technologies (formerly Verisk Health) drives better healthcare outcomes through data analytics. Our payment accuracy, revenue integrity, risk assessment and stratification, and quality improvement solutions help organizations utilize their data so they can efficiently and cost-effectively succeed in the new era of healthcare. Learn more at www.Verscend.com.
Verscend is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
**Hiring in our Draper, Utah office. Wage is $12.75 with full benefits available day 1**
* High school diploma with previous call center sales or collections experience preferred
* Ability to communicate clearly through verbal and written communication, using proper spelling and grammar
* Demonstrated ability to give close attention to details, including planning, executing, and follow up procedures
* Must be able to work well in a team environment
* Demonstrated understanding of HIPAA regulations preferred
Principal Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
Purpose: The purpose of the Records Retrieval Agent is to represent the clientele of Verscend in requesting and obtaining medical records from healthcare providers
* Contact provider offices to request copies of medical records, focusing on tier one work allocations (locations retaining 1-5 records, requests aging 0-11 days, or those needing Data Quality Assurance work)
* Identify and coordinate the method for record retrieval with provider offices
* Maintain professional and frequent contact with provider offices throughout the record retrieval process
* Provide accurate and timely updates on the record retrieval status to Verscend clients
* Completes all responsibilities as outlined on annual Performance Plan.
* Completes all special projects and other duties as assigned.
* Must be able to perform duties with or without reasonable accommodation.
High School (or equivalent work experience)
UT-Salt Lake City
Years of Experience
All members of the Verisk Analytics Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected classification.