Customer Service Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY ThyssenKrupp AG (TK) is a leading global diversified technology and materials group based in Essen, Germany. It has 150,000 employees in over 80 countries developing ideas and innovations into solutions for sustainable progress. In fiscal year 2012/2013, the Group generated sales of over $50 billion.
The company comprises five business areas (BA): Steel Europe, Materials Services, Elevator Technologies, Components Technologies, and Industrial Solutions, which serve clients across the automotive, aerospace, industrial and chemical sectors.
In North America, ThyssenKrupp Group companies offer a range of products and services, including premium carbon steel; high-performance alloys; automotive components and systems; elevators, escalators, moving walks and passenger boarding bridges; and material trading, logistical and industrial services. In fiscal year 2012/2013, ThyssenKrupp companies in Canada, the United States and Mexico employed approximately 20,000 employees and recorded sales of over $10 billion.
ThyssenKrupp Aerospace is a subsidiary of the internationally operating ThyssenKrupp Group. We focus on supplying aerospace raw materials and finished parts logistics to the world's leading aerospace companies and their supply chains. Operating from numerous service centers throughout the Americas, Europe, Africa and Asia Pacific enables us to aggregate demand across a single supply chain on behalf of the world's leading OEM's.
ThyssenKrupp Aerospace is looking Customer service Rep who will provide customer service and sales support to the supplier base and internal company end-users.
To be considered for this Job, you MUST have:
* High school diploma or equivalent
* At least 2 years of previous customer service experience
* Solid computer skills beyond the basic level
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent communication and customer service skills; ability to resolve problems successfully; willingness to 'go the extra mile' for the customer
* Self-starting, dependable, accepts ownership, drives own goals/performance
* Flexible in scheduling and available for overtime as needed
We prefer you have:
* College degree
* Experience in the aerospace industry, especially in a customer service, sales, or purchasing role
You'll be responsible for:
* Provide customer service regarding material and order status via phone and/or email.
* Coordinate issue resolution between customer and appropriate internal staff members (contract administration, purchasing, finance, plant, etc.)
* Meet internal sales goals related to orders and customer service, and monitor own progress toward the goals.
* Create, update, or maintain various reports regarding issues, orders, and sales results.
* Will complete order entry or quote preparation as needed/assigned.
If you believe your experience, competencies and attitude are a STRONG MATCH with the above description, we would love to hear from you.
Qualified candidates please apply. Recruiters, Agencies or third parties please don't contact this job poster. Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers. Only full time positions are available. (Local Candidates Only) Role specific
In return, we offer a competitive compensation plan that includes medical, dental and vision benefits effective on your first day of employment with ThyssenKrupp Aerospace; 401(k) program with match; Generous paid vacation and holidays; option to buy additional vacation days; job training and development; life insurance; short and long term disability; flexible spending accounts; and employee assistance program.
We also value providing employees with various career growth and advancement opportunities.
For more information on ThyssenKrupp Aerospace NA/TMX Aerospace, http://www.tkxaerospace.com.
Our offer to you
ThyssenKrupp Materials NA Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.