Customer Service Rep (Provider Benefit Spec)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/21/2016
Ameritas Life Insurance Corp
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
At Ameritas, fulfilling life is what we do daily. Our associates are at the heart of our company s vision and values: We will attract, challenge, grow and reward our most valuable assets our people.
A CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (PROVIDER BENEFITS SPECIALIST) provides customer service that exceeds customer expectations and achieves customer loyalty. This position will communicate with providers and insured members for verification of insured eligibility, plan provisions, claim status or other pertinent information.
Successful Candidates will possess the necessary skills in order to:
* Exceed standards of customer service through timely, courteous and diplomatic handling of customer interactions.
* Communicate effectively with dental, vision, and hearing professionals and insured members.
* Follow up on claim reconsiderations and review of processed claims.
* Review and process claims to support departmental responsiveness and accuracy standards.
A Provider Benefits Specialist works in a normal office environment and may share a workstation with Associates on another shift. This position must meet area production standards and Group metrics. Work hours may vary based upon periodic schedule bid cycles. Mandatory overtime may be required, as needed.
Benefits of this position include:
* Competitive starting wage of $11.86 per hour ($24,684 Annually)
* Annual Short Term Incentive (Bonus) Plan
* Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
* Up to 2.5 weeks of Paid Time Off (PTO) annually (awarded after training period)
* 401(k) Retirement plan with a company match of up to 3%
Additional benefits for existing employees include:
* Tuition assistance of up to $5,250.00 annually
* Short and Long Term Disability Benefits
* Community Involvement and volunteer opportunities
* A wide range of wellness benefits
* Career and Personal Development opportunities
* Unlimited Career Growth opportunities
Consider being a part of our growing future.
HIRING BONUS of $500.00!! Apply NOW!
Come and join us at our JOB FAIR also at our Fallbrook Location to learn more.
475 Fallbrook Ave
Lincoln NE 68521
Wednesday, October 5, 2016 9:00 AM 3:00 PM
Thursday, October 6, 2016 9:00 AM 3:00 PM
* High school diploma or equivalent.
* Contact center or customer service experience desired. Dental office or insurance experience helpful.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* Demonstrates initiative when assessing situations.
* Focused on continuing educational development opportunities.
* Proficient use of personal computer system and keyboarding skills.
Factor I: Strategic Skills
* Functional/Technical Skills
* Technical Learning
* Decision Quality
* Intellectual Horsepower
* Learning on the Fly
* Problem Solving
* Strategic Agility
Factor II: Operating Skills
* Process Management
* Total Work Systems
Factor III: Courage
* Standing Alone
* Sizing up People
Factor IV: Energy and Drive
* Action Oriented
* Drive for Results
Factor V: Organizational Positioning Skills
Factor VI: Personal and Interpersonal Skills
* Interpersonal Savvy
* Peer Relationships
* Motivating Others
* Managing Vision and Purpose