Customer Service Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/4/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
Total Filtration Services is seeking to hire a Customer Service Rep to support its Sterling, VA branch. The Customer Service Representative provides exceptional customer service and effectively supports customers by providing and processing information in response to questions, concerns and requests about products and services. They utilize technical expertise, vendors and internal resources to provide answers to customer questions. In addition they provide support to the field sales force from inside a branch office.
Compensation & Benefits:
* Up to $17 per hour, commensurate with experience.
* Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid time off, etc.
* Effective individual contributor with the ability to successfully work within a team.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills utilizing the English language
* Good attention to detail with solid follow-up skills
* Professional appearance and behavior
* Solid organizational skills with the ability to prioritize effectively
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Demonstrated sense of urgency with the ability to meet appropriate deadlines
* Accurate and results oriented.
* Commitment to providing exceptional customer service to both internal and external customers
* Effective time management skills
* Good mechanical aptitude with the ability to quickly grasp technical information.
Required Experience & Educational Requirements:
3 years customer service experience, preferably in an industrial or service oriented setting
High school diploma or equivalency required
College degree preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk and hear. The employee must occasionally utilize ladders with a weight capacity of 250 lbs. or less, lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Office and warehouse environment
* We are an EEO employer for Minorities, Females, Disabled Persons & Protected Veterans.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.