Customer Service Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 1/25/2017
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTION* Receive, validate ,log and ready files for processing. Sending/validating direct deposit files. Also assist with employee inquires via email or through phone.
* Timely and complete files for processing. Responds to inquires professionally, accurately and in a timely manner
* Advanced use of Microsoft Office Suite, excellent verbal and written communications. Above average skills with Microsoft Excel. Ability to navigate multiple shared drives
* Good customer service skills
* Good communications, excellent organizational skills, ability to work in a fast paced deadline driven environment
* Associates Degree Preferred
* Ability to work independently and the ability to perform multiple tasks concurrently
* Travel - None