Customer Service Rep 3rd Shift
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
TITLE: Customer Service Rep 3rd Shift
LOCATION: Uniontown, OH
* Respond to and assist customers who communicate via e-mail or telephone with service problems and requests
* Responsible for accurately relaying customer needs to appropriate field management and technical associates
* Respond to and assist internal customers who use e-mail or telephone to retrieve new service information input service information into the database for historical purposes relay system messages and perform customer service related administrative functions
* Respond to customer network operation centers that use Auto-dispatch Systems.
* Provide for appropriate acknowledgment of call by accurate coding
* Provide proper handling of customer dissatisfaction issues and escalation of urgent service needs via message to appropriate personnel or transferring caller
* Call customer sites in attempt to locate service engineers working out of pager range.
* Monitor outstanding pages to ensure customer service engineers are notified of urgent calls
* Perform quality audits as required
* Perform on-the-job training as required
* Participate in meeting group service objectives of a 24-hour/7 day call center through contribution to capacity
* Place after hours part orders
* Perform other functions as required for the successful operation of the organization
* HS Diploma/GED - 6 months or less
* Personal Computer Windows Software
* Assignments require some investigation and some independent judgment
Training is 3-4 weeks long from 9am-5:30pm M-F. After training workers will move to their specific shifts. 3rd shift hours are 10:30pm - 7am.
* Typing Test Required with submittal - 35wpm or more
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.