Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBe the first contact to help resolve customers pest concerns. Our Customer Service Representatives are courteous, knowledgeable and empathetic to the callers anxieties over pests in their homes and businesses. They enjoy making a customer feel confident that their concerns will be handled promptly and professionally.
We prefer to hire representatives with at least 3-5 years of telephone customer service experience and provide a full training program with a clear and achievable Career Advancement path.
We expect our Customer Service Representatives to:
* Maintain good customer relations both on the phone and in person
* Gather information from customers to help identify and solve problems
* Confirm, schedule and re-schedule services for the customer
* Set sales appointments for new customers
* Answer billing questions
* Complete general clerical duties as assigned
* Work as a team with Service and Sales
* Sell the value of our services and suggest upgrades to service
* Smile while talking on the phone
Successful Customer Service Representatives will:
* Have excellent listening and communication skills
* Have a pleasant phone voice and ability to clearly speak and be understood on the phone
* Demonstrate mulit-task skills to enter accurate data and type while speaking with customers
* Remain calm and able to work under pressure when busy and help other team members
* Self manage daily tasks and workload
* Show a high level of personal organizational skills
* Balance customer demands with Service and Sales team requests
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: