This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/13/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a leading provider of prepaid card solutions in their search for Paycard Agents for their North Austin facility. An estimated 68 million people do not have a traditional bank accounts and rely on alternative financial services, including prepaid cards. The Paycard Agent team will assist these customers and ensure they have a positive experience with the program.
The ideal candidate will have experience handling inbound call inquiries, with proven problem resolution skills, and a strong commitment to excellence and customer satisfaction. You must be flexible to work between the hours of 6 am to 12 am, Monday-Friday and be available to work weekends as needed.
Responsibilities for the Paycard Agent job include:
• Handling customer questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism
• Offering alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers' business
• Identifying and escalating emerging product or customer dissatisfaction issues
Skills/Education/Experience for the Paycard Agent job:
• Previous customer service experience preferred
• Sound problem solving skills and ability to solve customer issues in a positive, courteous manner
• Proficiency with Word and Excel, as well as experience with data entry
• Ability to navigate the Internet and web based programs
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with all levels within an organization
• Strong work ethic and demonstrates excellent record of attendance and punctuality
Adecco has been in Austin for over 25 years and has a team of dedicated recruiters to help match you with the perfect opportunity. We partner with top Austin companies and offer both short and long term assignments for job seekers.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this opportunity, please apply today! Resumes are required and should be free of spelling and grammar errors.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
6+ months call center experience