Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/17/2016
END DATE 10/17/2016
Adult & Pediatric Specialists
JOB DESCRIPTIONAre you motivated by being part of a team and working with others?
Are you looking for a position with room to grow and develop?
Adult & Pediatric Specialist is a dynamic, growing company with over 1,000 locations in 48 states. Lincare employs over 10,000 people who share our corporate vision for quality care and service. Lincare offers competitive compensation and benefits and employment opportunities exist throughout the organization.
* Place call to existing patient base regarding refills of medical supplies
* Customer Service Representatives are on a dialer system, taking inbound/outbound calls
* Must have effective communication and interpersonal skills
* Provide prompt, reliable and accurate information to customers
* Educate customers about our products and services
The ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and will provide excellent customer service skills to our customers.
* Handles a high volume of work in a fast paced environment
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong attention to detail
* Must have basic math skills
* Ability to multi-task
* At least one year of customer service experience
Lincare is an equal opportunity, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Lincare provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because Lincare believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V