Customer Service Representative - Bilingual
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCochlear develops world-leading medical devices that help people hear. Around the world, more people chose a Cochlear-branded cochlear implant system than any other. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives.
In order to help Cochlear support cochlear implant recipients, we are recruiting for a Bilingual Recipient Support Specialist in our Americas head office based in Centennial, CO.
To be successful in this role you'll be able to directly impact the customer experience for thousands of cochlear implant recipients across North America. You will work collaboratively with Cochlear's Sales Force, Supply Chain, Clinical, Regulatory, Reimbursement, Marketing, and across Operations. In this role you will be expected to provide our customers and cross-functional business partners with world-class end to end service. The level of service provided by the Customer Experience Organization will be the reason candidates choose Cochlear Americas and current recipients being thankful for such outstanding support.
In this role you'll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to Cochlear's successful history of innovation by applying your knowledge and experience related to customer service, leading by example, accountability of yourself, being a difference maker / contributor while keeping the "big picture" in mind. You'll know you've been successful in this role when you have exceeded Cochlear's lofty customer service goals while demonstrating the highest standards in regards to ethics, teamwork, work-ethic, and professionalism.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience in your application and at an interview:
* HS Diploma.
* 2 years prior customer service experience required. One year experience in the medical field preferred.
* Fluent in both English and Spanish
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and ability to effectively communicate with customers and the hearing impaired.
* Positive phone demeanor and proven ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues with a variety of communication styles.
* Proven ability to interact effectively with customers and colleagues and defuse and resolve difficult customer service issues in a timely, effective manner.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment.
* Intermediate computer skills in various software packages, including Microsoft Office, Oracle software and various web-based programs.
* BS/BA degree preferred, but not required
Working for Cochlear:
Cochlear pioneered and is the global leader in the research and development, manufacture and marketing of implantable hearing solutions. Cochlear's global headquarters is located in Sydney, Australia where we design and manufacture the leading cochlear implant devices in the world. A success story in the commercialization of R&D, Cochlear has a 60% share of the global market, employs more than 2,500 people worldwide, operates directly in over 20 countries and sells in over 100 countries. Over 250,000 people across more than 100 countries now experience hearing as a recipient of a Cochlear hearing solution. Cochlear can offer:
* The Work - A high impact job supporting world leading technology
* The Organization A global leader in active implantable medical device hearing technology
* The Opportunity To make a difference to the quality of people's lives and grow your career
As a world-leader in innovative medical devices, Cochlear encourages continuous learning for employees. Visit www.cochlear.com/careers for more information.
Working at Cochlear Americas:
* Work with dedicated and passionate colleagues to help more people hear
* Diverse culture
* Highly collaborative team environment
* Opportunities for growth and development
* Competitive salary, benefits and bonus
* State of the art facility with great work/life balance conveniences (daily on-site coffee barista, onsite gym, dry cleaning services and more)
Apply now by completing your application form online. Cochlear is an equal employment opportunity organization. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer.