Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Global Partners LP
GDSO division of Global seeks a bright, ambitious and personable Customer Service Representative to support the Accounts Receivable Department. The Customer Service Representative s focus is delivering quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
* Field all questions and concerns from our external customers via phone and email, handling complex customer inquiries with limited assistance.
* Work as a liaison between the external and internal customers in order to resolve the overall customer questions and/or concerns.
* Provide timely and effective follow-through as well as being able to troubleshoot issues for immediate resolution.
* Field all Accounts Receivable questions and concerns from our internal customers including Territory Managers and Vice Presidents
* Track and maintain the Accounts Receivable Customer Service Log which keeps track of inquiries, complaints as well as action taken
* Create documentation of phone and email scripts and process flows for this position.
* Uphold and promote world class customer service at all times
* Invoice, scan and email/fax customers miscellaneous billings
* Assist the Finance team with filing, scanning and data entry when time permits
* Strong customer service skills
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
* Research skills and critical thinking skills
* Professional demeanor at all times
* Self-motivated and able to operate independently with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
* Outstanding ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style.
* Solid Microsoft Office skills
* 1-2 years experience in a professional work place.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required, College Degree preferred or equivalent work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.