Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 10/9/2016
Catholic Health Home Respiratory
JOB DESCRIPTIONGeneral Purpose:
To receive and implement customer orders in a professional and courteous manner. Obtain necessary information to determine appropriate reimbursement for services rendered.
* Ability to work independently, be detail oriented and have excellent organizational skills.
* Ability to lift or carry 25 lbs.
* Ability to communicate independently and verbally with personable and effective speaking skills - excellent communications skills.
* Ability to communicate and assist customers
* Ability to communicate and assist Physicians
* Excellent data entry
* Verify insurance and financial credit.
* Log and coordinate rental pick-ups.
* Maintain master files for customers, insurance companies, physicians, referrals, and diagnoses.
* High School Graduate (Diploma) or equivalent.
* One year of customer service/relations experience (preferably medical field experience).
American HomePatient is an equal opportunity, access and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. American HomePatient provides reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. Because American HomePatient believes in providing a safe work environment, we conduct drug and background checks in our recruiting/hiring processes. AA/EOE, M/F/D/V