Customer Service Representative / Call Center Rep
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/31/2016
Great Wolf Resorts
JOB DESCRIPTIONAs a Tradition Creator, you'll get to help people from various parts of the country and Canada book their family vacation. Get excited with our guests as you help them choose the right suite and activities to fit their family's needs. Primarily, you are responsible for delivering exceptional service while selling our guests on booking their vacation and answering all their questions regarding their stay or potential stay at a Great Wolf Lodge.
* Willingness to accept the most effective role.
* Participates fully in Project Green Wolf, our company-wide environmental sustainability initiative, which includes, but is not limited to, recycling, waste reduction, and energy and water conservation.
* Responsible for the promotion of a safe and professional workplace through adhering to policies and procedures as outlined in the Great Wolf Resorts handbook.
* Sell our guests on booking their reservation at Great Wolf Resort properties.
* Make a conscious, ongoing effort to provide outstanding customer service to every guest.
* Provide each guest with current and accurate information in response to their questions.
* Apply the Great Wolf Lodge selling methodology to ensure consistency and increase closing ratio.
* Enter appropriate and accurate information into our reservation system, OPERA.
* Sell value added packages to each potential guest
* Maintain contact center minimum key performance indicators
Availability: Shifts available with start times in late morning, early afternoon and evening time
Must be available to work weekends (shift options for every other weekend or every weekend)
Be comfortable using computers -- job requires using the internet and multiple programs at the same time
Be able to effectively communicate both orally and written
Have a high school diploma or equivalent
Prior call center or customer service experience a plus
Ability to speak Spanish a plus
Flexible Scheduling available
Ability to lift up to 30 lbs.
Sit for long periods of time
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or veterans' status.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled