Customer Service Representative 8/31/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Customer Service Representative
Location: Solon, OH
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
INVESTMENT, RISK AND REINSURANCE
Our sophisticated approach to risk helps clients free up capital. We work in close concert with investors, reinsurers, and insurers to manage the equation between risk and return. Blending advanced analytics with deep institutional knowledge, we reveal new opportunities to maximize performance.
The Customer Service Representative position provides day to day account support.
* Possesses a basic understanding of the insurance industry
* Able to assist with all aspects of the service for Willis Towers Watson Clients
* Able to assist with the implementation of new clients
* Able to assist with the maintenance of client files and administrative documentation
* Document client conversations and meeting notes
* Able to assist in providing information and answers client questions relative to administering insurance accounts under supervision
* Support business development by maintaining team and proposal information such as bios, example presentations, etc.
* Implement and maintain various Willis Towers Watson tools
* Knowledge of Willis Towers Watson Compliance (WTWEM)
* Requires supervision and guidance
* Receives direct instruction
* Work requires review of output by supervisor and/or direct customers of the process
* Non client facing
* Supports the client service teams
* Ability to work on team
* Effectively communicate in verbal and written formats
* Assist with various special projects as needed
* Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* License not required
* Entry level - 2 years of experience
* Prior insurance industry experience preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines
* Effective Communication skills in a team setting
Since 1978, Loan Protector has been an industry leader in providing lender placed insurance and insurance tracking services to the mortgage servicing industry. In October 2008, Loan Protector's parent company was acquired by Willis Towers Watson Group Holdings PLC (NASDAQ (WLTW) and Loan Protector became a key addition to Willis Towers Watson' financial institution practice. To learn more about Loan Protector, please visit www.loanprotector.com.
Any unsolicited resumes/candidate profiles submitted through our web site or to personal e-mail accounts of employees of Willis Towers Watson are considered property of Willis Towers Watson and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorized Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Willis Towers Watson, any such agency must have an existing formal written agreement signed by an authorized Willis Towers Watson recruiter and an active working relationship with the organization. Resumes must be submitted according to our candidate submission process, which includes being actively engaged on the particular search. Likewise, for our authorized Recruitment Agencies/Search Firms, if the candidate submission process is not followed, no agency fees will be paid by Willis Towers Watson.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
Equal Employment Opportunity: Know your rights.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.