Customer Service Representative 8/31/2016
Willis North America Inc.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Customer Service Representative
Location: Solon, OH
Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 territories. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas the dynamic formula that drives business performance. Unlock your potential at Willis Towers Watson
CORPORATE RISK AND BROKING
We know how companies can unlock potential through effective risk management. Our clients rely on us to craft strategies to quantify, mitigate, and transfer risk, taking advantage of our specialist industry experience and unparalleled market know-how. The result is a new way of embracing risk that drives superior results.
The Customer Service Representative position provides day to day account support.
* Possesses a basic understanding of the insurance industry
* Able to assist with all aspects of the service for Willis Towers Watson Clients
* Able to assist with the implementation of new clients
* Able to assist with the maintenance of client files and administrative documentation
* Document client conversations and meeting notes
* Able to assist in providing information and answers client questions relative to administering insurance accounts under supervision
* Support business development by maintaining team and proposal information such as bios, example presentations, etc.
* Implement and maintain various Willis Towers Watson tools
* Knowledge of Willis Towers Watson Compliance (WTWEM)
* Requires supervision and guidance
* Receives direct instruction
* Work requires review of output by supervisor and/or direct customers of the process
* Non client facing
* Supports the client service teams
* Ability to work on team
* Effectively communicate in verbal and written formats
* Assist with various special projects as needed
* Competency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* License not required
* Entry level - 2 years of experience
* Prior insurance industry experience preferred
* Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
* Ability to prioritize tasks and meet project deadlines
* Effective Communication skills in a team setting
Since 1978, Loan Protector has been an industry leader in providing lender placed insurance and insurance tracking services to the mortgage servicing industry. In October 2008, Loan Protector's parent company was acquired by Willis Towers Watson Group Holdings PLC (NASDAQ (WLTW) and Loan Protector became a key addition to Willis Towers Watson' financial institution practice. To learn more about Loan Protector, please visit www.loanprotector.com.
WHAT CAN WE OFFER YOU*
Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package including life, medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts, disability coverage, 401k and an employee stock purchase plan as well as many other options to full time employees.
Willis Towers Watson is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to, among other things, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, status as a protected veteran, or disability.
WE ARE COMMITTED TO EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES AT WILLIS TOWERS WATSON.
Willis is an Equal Opportunity Employer who supports Diversity Minority / Female/ Disability / Veteran.