Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY DESCRIPTION
Force 3 is currently searching for a detail oriented Customer Service Representative to join our band of talented folks. Are you eager to apply your attention to detail, proficiency in Excel and love for caring for the customer in a fast paced and dynamic environment* This is a great opportunity to work for a successful growing company with dynamic people in a fun and creative, innovative culture. We focus on driving 100% customer success, innovation, and developing our people.
But first, who is Force 3* Force 3 is THE network security company. We provide infrastructure services to design, deploy, support and maintain our clients technology needs. This includes collaboration, compute and wireless.
As a Customer Service Representative you will proactively support customers both internal and external to enhance the customer experience and overall success.
Your specific duties as a Customer Service Representative will include:
* Assist customers in an effort to solve issues/problems related to orders.
* Provide order status updates and packing lists per customer request.
* Coordinate on-time deliveries with carriers and customers.
* Manage inventory inbound and outbound
* Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA s )
* Onboarding Maintenance Contracts
* Post- sale support contact
* Point of reference for internal departments.
* Develop full knowledge and understanding of varied products and service partners
Specific qualifications for the Customer Service Representative position include:
* Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience working for a Federal services Company. With a strong preference for prior experience within the Information Technology space.
* Proficiency in Excel and MS Office with strong math aptitude
* Customer focused
* Ability to set goals and listen
* Strong oral/written communication skills
* Bachelor s degree or years of related experience
* Force 3 is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class U.S. citizenship is required for most positions and selected applicants will be subject to a background check and/or government security investigation.
As a Customer Service Representative, you will receive:
* Health, dental and vision coverage
* 15 days PTO (vacation and discretionary leave)
* Paid federal government holidays
* Training reimbursement
* Educational reimbursement
* Employee of the quarter awards
* Chairman s Club
* Lunch & learns
* Onsite gym
* Onsite masseur
* A variety of company social events
* Opportunities to give back to the community
Force 3 is a Cisco Gold Partner, Cisco Master Security Specialization Partner, Cisco Master Unified Communications Specialization Partner, EMC Business Partner, VMware Premier Partner, Citrix Gold Solution Advisor, NetApp Platinum Partner, and Apple Value Added Reseller with offices in Crofton, MD and Herndon, VA.
Come join us and become the force behind Force 3!