Customer Service Representative - Ehrlich
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Customer Service Representatives Needed:
* Are you friendly, engaged and really like to help people?
* Do you think work should be fun and desire to be a member of a high energy team?
* Are you looking for a professional career path with a company that has room for growth?
* Do you need to have great benefits including: health, dental, vision, 401k paid vacation and sick leave?
* Would you like to be trained for a career in Customer Service?
* Do you have experience working in a computerized environment?
Successful Customer Service Representatives will:
* Have excellent listening and communication skills
* Have a pleasant phone voice and ability to clearly speak and be understood on the phone
* Demonstrate multi-task skills to enter accurate data and type while speaking with customers
* Remain calm and able to work under pressure when busy and help other team members
* Self manage daily tasks and workload
* Show a high level of personal organizational skills
* Balance customer demands with Service and Sales team requests
We are Proudly an Equal Opportunity Employer!
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Link to Federal employment poster: