Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 11/12/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Shift : Shift:
Make your living making a difference
Labor Ready, a TrueBlue company, believes in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are in the opportunity business. We are guided by our values: Be true, be passionate, be responsible, be creative and be respectful.
As a Labor Ready employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
What you ll do as a Customer Service Representative:
* Act as a goodwill ambassador to our clients and our temporary associates.
* Call customers to generate repeat sales and/or set sales appointments.
* Assist new applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify potential temporary associates for eligibility to work.
* Assist with dispatch by preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment, selecting associates for job assignments, and directing them to the job site location.
* Occasionally, drive temporary associates to and from job sites (mileage compensated).
* Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivable. Process credit applications and set credit limits.
* Follow up with customers on outstanding invoices.
* Assist in temporary associate payout and process payroll from completed work tickets.
What you bring to the table:
* Customer Service attitude with the ability to work with a team and unsupervised.
* 1 to 2 years appointment setting, retail sales, B2B sales and/or telemarketing experience a plus.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong computer skills; Ability to learn and work with new programs.
What you will get:
TrueBlue employs 4500 professionals and provides a competitive compensation and benefits Package including: Comprehensive Health Insurance; Paid Time Off (PTO); Company-matching 401(k); Employee Stock Purchase Program; Tuition Reimbursement; College Savings Fund.
Corporate values of integrity and respect, and our ability to exceed customer expectations distinguish TrueBlue as an employer - named by Forbes (2013) as one of the country s Most Trustworthy Companies .
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.