Customer Service Representative I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 6/11/2013
END DATE 10/3/2013
Safran Morpho Trust
Des Moines, IA
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
This position is responsible for applicant appointment scheduling.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS (INCLUDES BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO):
* Provide appointment-scheduling services to applicants via phone, fax, & web site.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Provide directions to fingerprint locations.
* Provide basic answers to applicants with questions about fingerprinting processes.
* Provide basic problem solving for applicants with questions or problems.
* Provide follow up services such as faxing of receipts, forms, general information, and price sheets.
* Able to adhere to all company and departmental employment policies.
* Represents the company in a credible and positive manner.
* Responsible for upholding the principals of confidentiality as they relate to this position.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Must be punctual and be able to follow daily schedule for breaks and lunches.
* Demonstrated customer service skills.
* Ability to operate computer, fax machine, telephone, and time clock.
* Demonstrated typing proficiency.
* High school diploma or equivalency degree, or be at least 16 years of age and currently enrolled in high school.
* Must be a US Citizen, non-dual citizenship
* Must be able to pass a Drug Screen, Credit and Background check
TRAVEL REQUIREMENT, WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
* Travel not required
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
MUST BE A US CITIZEN, WITHOUT DUAL CITIZENSHIP.