Customer Service Representative I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Safran Morpho Trust
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
This position is responsible for applicant appointment scheduling.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
* Provide appointment-scheduling services to applicants via phone, fax, & web site.
* Provide excellent customer service.
* Provide directions to fingerprint locations.
* Provide basic answers to applicants with questions about fingerprinting processes.
* Provide basic problem solving for applicants with questions or problems.
* Provide follow up services such as faxing of receipts, forms, general information, and price sheets.
* Able to adhere to all company and departmental employment policies.
* Represents the company in a credible and positive manner.
* Responsible for upholding the principals of confidentiality as they relate to this position.
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
* Must be punctual and be able to follow daily schedule for breaks and lunches.
* Demonstrated customer service skills.
* Ability to operate computer, fax machine, telephone, and time clock.
* Demonstrated typing proficiency.
* High school diploma or equivalency degree, or be at least 16 years of age and currently enrolled in high school.
* Must be a US Citizen, non-dual citizenship
* Must be able to pass a Drug Screen, Credit and Background check
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
* Travel not required
* General office environment. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
* Office environment where the employee may sit comfortably to do the work. Some walking, standing, bending, reaching, and carrying of light items such as papers, books, small parts; driving an automobile, etc. Requires eye-hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, and other office equipment.
Must be a US Citizen, without dual Citizenships
MorphoTrust is an equal opportunity employer.
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics