Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 10/11/2016
Endologix develops and manufactures minimally invasive treatments for aortic disorders. We offer a dynamic, growth environment, competitive compensation and benefits, and a challenging, fulfilling experience in a fast-paced, growing company. Medical device professionals have the opportunity to develop and further their careers in a dynamic company that features the latest innovations in endovascular aneurysm repair and sealing.
Responsible for providing the highest quality customer service to customers & field personnel. Proactively assesses customer & field personnel needs regarding product and account information. Processes inventory and sales orders, invoices, return goods authorizations and monitors consignment inventory using established procedures. This role will involve significant cross-functional collaboration with quality, supply chain, finance, manufacturing, marketing, and sales.
* This position is responsible for supporting assigned United States field personnel and/or International Distributors.
* Work closely with field personnel, Shipping and Receiving, Marketing, Clinical and Accounting Departments to ensure customer satisfaction.
* Receive and service customer/field personnel calls regarding all aspects of the sales order process, return goods authorization process, consignment inventory monitoring and invoice entry to ensure customer satisfaction and efficiency of order processing. Timeliness of response & prioritization of transactions is required.
* Prepare and process Inventory Consignment Agreements.
* Document customer inquiries, correspondence and follow-up as necessary.
* Responsible for monitoring, tracking, and sending demonstration units for sales demos and physician trainings.
* Perform data entry & database maintenance in a variety of software applications (i.e., QAD, Microsoft Excel, CMS, Salesforce.com, etc.).
* Understand and follow established Regulatory and Quality Standard Operating Procedures and Department Operating Procedures pertinent to the effective operation of the Customer Service Department. Becomes proficient and displays a current working knowledge of those procedures.
* Respond to customer/field personnel inquiries and problem solving in a professional and effective fashion.
* Provide feedback to the Customer Service Manager regarding customer concerns.
* Responsible for audits/cycle counts for territory.
* Supports audit and accounting needs for Customer Service, covering data access, file and e-file formats, and traceability.
* Outstanding attention to detail, organization and accuracy of work are required.
* May assist in the cross-training of fellow Customer Service Representatives.
* May assist in the generation of various department reports for senior management.
* Perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
* Excellent verbal/written communication skills and phone manner.
* High School Diploma or equivalent required.
* 3 years Customer Service experience preferred.
* Word, Excel, Salesforce.com and QAD experience preferred.
Endologix, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.