Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBCFORWARD IS SEEKING A HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND EXPERIENCED CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IN JACKSONVILLE (FL).
* Retirement and Distribution Services is a call center based environment centrally focused around customer service.
* Associates will be required to take incoming calls which will allow them to build skill sets relating to direct and indirect client interaction while maintaining their weekly goals.
* Calls will range from retirement account knowledge on general IRS guidelines to processing distribution requests transferred from Financial Solutions Advisors (FSA's) or Investment Center (IC) associates for our national clients.
* All incoming associates will undergo an extensive training course with both classroom and on the job training with a certified mentor.
* Candidates should be self-motivated, eager to learn and detail oriented within the workplace environment.
* Internal Career Progression opportunities afford hard working individuals the ability to create a well-rounded work experience.
* Testing required: Call center listening Skills Test with a passing grade of 80% or higher
* A 4-year college degree is required
* Candidates will work anywhere between 8AM - 8PM (Mon - Fri) with a 40 hour work week and 10AM - 4PM (Saturdays)