Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/28/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Time Warner Cable
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Type: Full Time
Everything you want to be.
Are you versatile and cool under pressure* Does your can do attitude prevail over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns* Do you picture yourself a tech whiz* Then Time Warner Cable is the place to be. We welcome and nurture such extraordinary talent. Discover the most comprehensive training available plus tremendous support, incentives and a clear career path for growth all in a culture that values and rewards performance. As a Customer Service Representative you have the opportunity to receive
* Defined career progression plan with opportunities available at 6 months of great performance
* DISCOUNTED SERVICES That s RIGHT! Cable, Internet, Digital Phone and Home Security Services
* Outstanding Health Benefits!
* Paid Time off
* 12 Hours of Volunteer Time Yearly
* Weekly one on one time with your leader
* Fun team building events & incentives
* Supportive leadership team
* Competitive hourly wage - based on experience - with bonus opportunities
* 8 weeks of paid training
* All-encompassing classroom experience including classroom discussions, hands-on, e-learnings, mentoring partners, and instructor lead
* Class begins: October, 21st
* During the first 8 weeks of paid training, the scheduled training hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
* After graduating training you will work 5/day 8 hour shifts or 4/day 10 hours shifts with a one hour lunch within our call center operating hours, which are 6:00am-2:00am Sunday-Saturday. All agents are required to work on one weekend shift and will have another day off during the week.
* As a team member in our Customer Care Center, you will assist customers with requests ranging from scheduling appointments to billing and the sale of additional or bundled products. Most importantly, you ll use your understanding of technology and communication devices to effortlessly troubleshoot issues with customer s equipment (e.g. cable box, DVR, remote, Android devices, modems) and exhibit possibilities to subscribers. By providing information, options, and an unbeatable level of service you ll make customers happy today and going forward.
Ideal Candidates Demonstrate:
Consultative sales approach
Versatile and cool under pressure
Can do attitude prevailing over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns
Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
Ability to perform business math calculations including itemizing a bill
Problem-solving skills and ability to resolve discrepancies
Strong organization skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks
6 months or more customer service experience; 1 or more years preferred
6 months or more working with multiple software applications; 1 or more years preferred
6 months or more sales or retention experience preferred.
6 months 1 year+ heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job preferred.
To learn more about us, and apply online visit www.timewarnercable.com/careers
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status. EEO is the Law
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 11153
Controlling Establishment ID: 00859 - Louisville 4701 Commerce
Job Code: TWCCCS190 Rep 1, Customer Care Nonexempt