Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/18/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Looking to use your Customer Service skills in a new career* Do you have experience in customer service or sales* We may have just the opportunity you are looking for! Advantage Resourcing is currently seeking driven professionals who are flexible and interested in growing their careers in a new market. If you share our core values of Integrity, Teamwork, Communication and Service and Continuous Improvement, we want you to join our company.
* Consult with customers about their financial and personal objectives and offer loan solutions to help them achieve their goals
* Effectively identify customer credit needs and provide appropriate loan solutions
* Build strong, trusting relationships with new and existing customers
* Provide exceptional service to ensure customer satisfaction and a continued relationship
* Work as an individual contributor and as part of a team to achieve business/organizational goals
* Work directly with customers through the entire lending cycle from loan application to loan closing
* Ensure that all lending documents and processes are completed per internal policies /processes
* Manage collection activities including processing payments and consulting with customers on loan payments for past due accounts
* Must be 18 years of age or older
* Sales experience preferred
* Customer service experience preferred
* Strong communication and customer relationship skills
* Experience working in a goal oriented sales environment
* Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, Power Point
* Ability to perform individually as well as contribute positively to the Branch Team environment
Typical office hours are:
Mon, Wed and Fri - 8:30AM to 5:30PM
Tues and Thurs - 10:00AM - 7:00PM
2 Saturdays per month - 9:00AM -12:00PM.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.