Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 11/8/2016
Time Warner Cable
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Type: Full Time
Time Warner Cable/Charter Communication Onsite Hiring Event!
Thursday, November 3rd 2PM-6PM
2 Industrial Drive Middletown, NY 10940
Bring 3 copies of your resume, and prepare to stay about 2 hours.
Applying prior to arrival is highly encouraged.
We welcome and nurture extraordinary talent. Discover the most comprehensive training available plus tremendous support, incentives and a clear career path for growth all in a culture that values and rewards performance.
As a team member in our Customer Care Center, you will assist customers with requests ranging from scheduling appointments to billing and will inform them about our products and services. Most importantly, you ll use your understanding of technology and communication devices to effortlessly troubleshoot issues with customer s equipment (e.g. cable box, DVR, remote, Android devices, modems) and exhibit possibilities to subscribers. By providing information, options, and an unbeatable level of service you ll make customers happy today and going forward.
Basic qualifications required to work in the Time Warner Cable Customer Care environment:
* 6 months or more customer service experience required; 1 or more years preferred
* 6 months or more working with multiple software applications required; 1 or more years preferred
* 6 months 1 year+ heavy volume phone experience in a customer service/call center job preferred.
* Open to working flexible schedules that may include weekends or late hours.
* Experience in a fast paced environment.
* Versatile and cool under pressure
* A can do attitude that prevails over a fast-paced variety of customer concerns
* Strong technical skills
* A desire to enhance the total customer experience
* Multi-talented and proficient.
Time Warner Cable believes that by providing our employees with a complete array of benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter the most.
You will receive a total compensation package that includes:
* Monthly variable pay opportunities
* Performance bonuses
* Generous benefits
* Discount pricing on our residential products (so long as you live within our service area) and more.
You ll also discover ample resources and encouragement that inspire career progression and help you grow at your own pace.
Apply now to kick start this an exciting career!
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status. EEO is the Law.
More on TWC: Time Warner Cable reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Current Unemployment Status.
FCC Unit: 0756
Controlling Establishment ID: 00688 - Middletown 2 Industrial Dr
Job Code: TWCCCS190 Rep 1, Customer Care Nonexempt