Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONCUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - KOREAN/ENGLISH
* The Customer Service Representative conducts over the phone scripted interviews with clients who have applied for life insurance and are going through the underwriting process.
* This position is in an Underwriting Support Unit.
* The interview report verifies application details and provides additional information gathering to assist the underwriting process.
* The successful candidate will be able to work Monday through Thursday evenings and 4 hours each Saturday with a minimum of 20 hours per week.
* Typical base schedule includes 3 to 4 evenings per week from 5:00pm CST to 9:00pm CST and 4 hours on Saturday (Saturday Call Center hours are from 9:00am 4:00pm CST).
* Advanced data entry experience - Typing 40+ WPM.
* At least 1 year of Customer Service experience in a call center environment.
* Knowledgeable of common medical terminology in English plus any other language spoken.
* Seeking self-starter with strong initiative and close attention to detail.
* Has professional telephone skills.
* Work well in a team environment.
* Must be punctual and have excellent attendance.
* High school graduate.
* Fluent in both Korean and Spanish