Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 26566-2511
Mixed (rotating weekends)
PEOPLE. PERFORMANCE. POSSIBILITIES. These words describe the focus of our Human Resources team supporting the mission of HCA, one of the largest healthcare providers in the world: Above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. HCA HR has expanded the ways that it provides service to leaders and employees by unifying our HR team to offer new services for caregivers including our 24/7 HCA hrAnswers Center and Portal, new capabilities with our expanded Centers of Excellence, and new business impact through strategic HR Business Partner teams. There s never been a more exciting time to join HCA HR.
The HR Operating Center (HROC) Tier I CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR) is a member of the HROC team, responsible for providing front-line customer service and support to employees (active and inactive), managers, HR Field staff, and company vendors for questions and issues in regards to Human Resources. The Customer Service Representative will work under direction from an HROC Supervisor to ensure HR service delivery is consistently high-quality.
THE CSR WILL WORK ON THE 10 AM-6:30 PM SHIFT WITH 2 WEEKENDS PER MONTH AND HOLIDAYS.
The HROC Tier I CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE will be responsible for some or all of the following under direction of a HR Operations Center Supervisor:
* Provide excellent customer service to HCA employees for Tier I level HR questions and issues.
* Respond to both phone and online inquiries from employees and managers at all levels and resolve questions/issues by accessing information in multiple systems on the computer.
* Handle requests for administrative tasks and inquiries.
* Perform transaction processing in support of HR functions, including data entry, filing, sending correspondence, etc.
* Provide help on navigating internal resources on self-service and HR technology tools.
* Perform required tasks in accordance with established service level agreements (SLAs) and set metrics.
* Assist other Tier I representatives where needed
* Bachelor s degree highly preferred; direct call center experience may be considered in lieu of degree
* Less than 1 year experience in a call center or similar customer service environment
* Spanish/English bilingual fluency in written and verbal communication is a plus, but not required
* Prior knowledge of HR concepts and terminology is a plus
* Strong computer skills and technical capabilities, including but not limited to, Applicant Tracking Systems and databases preferred
Last Edited: 09/13/2016