Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Interested in having a job you can feel proud of because of the positive difference you will make in the world? Adecco is currently assisting the country's largest non-profit in their search to fill a Customer Service Representatives for a Call Center position in Omaha, NE. This is a temporary to hire opportunity that will allow you to be apart of a life saving process for thousands of people all over the world. As a Customer Service Representatives you will be responsible for working in an outbound call center environment to reach out to previous and potential donors about making a difference in their community. Apply Now if you meet the qualifications listed below!
Responsibilities for the Customer Service Representative job include:
- Placing a high volume of outbound calls to former and potential customers
- Recruiting prospective donors from a variety of sources by phoning individuals, groups, organizations, businesses, churches, and schools
- Positively impacting the quality of customer service to donors and groups
- Coordinating reminder calls, follow-ups, logging of data, maintaining records and special projects to achieve established goals
- Ability to work with potentially difficult customers, and work in a fast paced environment
- High school diploma or GED
- Computer literate
- Excellent customer service and problem-solving skills
- Effective verbal communication skills
- Minimum one year of telemarketing, customer service or call center experience is required
- Ability to sit for the majority of their shift
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits packages in the industry to contract workers.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this essential role as a Customer Service Representative in Omaha, NE or you can visit our website www.adeccousa.com to search for other opportunities that are currently available.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled