Customer Service Representative - Part Time
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
Job Code: 08950-124667
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others* Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, call center environment* Jump-start your career and apply today to be a Customer Service Representative!
We serve and enable those who care for and improve human life in their communities.
Parallon, a division of HCA, is an industry-leading provider of patient financial and revenue cycle services to acute care providers across the United States. We are dedicated to our values and passionate about finding future leaders for our fast-growing divisions in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. Although we are the largest healthcare provider in the world and experts and leaders in revenue cycle services, we maintain a people-first culture and sense of community.
As a Customer Service Representative, you would be working with customers and patient to address inquires and concerns related to the patient s account.
THE SCHEDULED SHIFT FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE:
MONDAY, 9:00AM - 5:30PM
TUESDAY, 9:00AM - 5:30PM
WEDNESDAY, 1:00PM - 5:00PM
DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Talk with customers by phone or in person to obtain information needed to complete tasks
* Confer with other staff members to obtain additional information and clarification needed to resolve customer concerns
* Answer all inquiries from customers promptly (generally the same day received) whether the inquiries are via telephone or mail
* Assist patient account inquiries by courteously supplying accurate and timely information, including bills
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
* Communication communicates clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing
* Customer Orientation establishes and maintains long-term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations
* Interpersonal Skills able to work effectively with other employees, patients and external parties
* PC Skills demonstrates proficiency in PC applications as required
* Policies & Procedures demonstrates knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems
* Basic Skills able to perform basic mathematical calculations, balance and reconcile figures, punctuate properly, spell correctly and transcribe accurately
* High school diploma or GED required
* At least one year of customer service experience required
* Relevant education may substitute experience requirement
CERTIFICATES/LICENSE - N/A
At Parallon, every employee is a valued member of our organization. You can expect to receive competitive salary, ongoing professional development, comprehensive benefits package, performance bonuses and more!
Check us out or follow us on LinkedIn at https://www.linkedin.com/company/parallon-business-solutions
High School Diploma/GED
Last Edited: 09/16/2016