Customer Service Representative (Part-Time)
LogistiCare - Ridgeland, MSThis job is no longer active. View similar jobs
- LogistiCare LogistiCare
- Ridgeland, MS
- Job Type
- Job Classification
- Full Time
- not provided
- not provided
- Company Ref #
- AJE Ref #
- [+] More
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare's client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
LogistiCare seeks a part-time Customer Service Representative (CSR) to work one of the following shifts: 7 AM - 12:30 PM Monday - Friday or 12:30 PM - 6:00 PM Monday - Friday. Qualified candidates must be available to work holidays. Occasional weekend work may be required.
Primary job duties of the CSR include providing superior customer service to clients, efficient and accurate entering of all customer service requests into LogistiCare's data management system, performing all gate keeping functions related to trip authorization, documenting and resolving complaints and issues.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma or GED
- Prior in-bound Call Center experience and/or prior customer service experience with heavy phone volume and data entry required
- Strong demonstrated customer service skills
- Excellent customer service and phone skills
- Strong verbal communications, problem solving, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to accurately type 35 corrected WPM
- Ability to follow directions and catch on quickly
- Bi-lingual (Spanish/English) a plus
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting.
If interested, please apply online at http://track.tmpservice.com/ApplyClick.aspx?id=1488339-1867-349