Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONBCFORWARD IS SEEKING A HIGHLY MOTIVATED AND EXPERIENCED CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE IN PENNINGTON (NJ).
* Professional Demeanor: Demonstrating patience, composure, and client service attitude.
* Service Adeptness: Comprehend and empathize with client needs, devote time and effort to satisfy the client's requests.
* Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills: Use good research and problem solving skills; know where to go to resolve problems.
* Initiative: Demonstrate a "self-starter" behavior and a willingness to help others.
* Communication Skills: Communicate effectively both written and verbal, tailor communications to audience, actively listen and follow-up with questions and updates to involved parties
* Candidates MUST have a completed Bachelors degree. Anyone without a completed degree will be rejected.
* Handle incoming Wealth Management (and FAC, MLD Tech calls) client calls utilizing professional telephone and problem solving skills
* Provide brokerage/banking account information, including but not limited account balances and deposit rates, checking and Visa activity
* Support navigation and functionality including but not limited to linking of accounts to MLOL and statements, creating user friendly IDs, resetting client passwords, and providing technical support with connecting to the MLOL web-site and quicken downloads
* Explain content, format and activity on monthly and quarterly statement. Assist client with reconciliations of monthly activity and re-order duplicate statement copies.
* Consistently achieve minimal or beyond expectations for performance metrics and quality standards