Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Innovative Talent Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONInnovative Talent Solutions is actively seeking an experienced Customer Service Representative for our well-established client located in Raleigh, NC. The ideal candidate is friendly, outgoing, highly motivated and possesses a keen attention to detail and customer service.
* Communicates proactively with customers, vendors, internal staff and distribution centers
* Generate customer quotations, purchase and sales orders
* Ensures accurate documentation for shipments
* Schedules order deliveries
* Generates reports in accurate, timely manner
* Reports customer and vendor communication to development team
* Follows up with customer inquiries
* Other duties as assigned
* Bachelors Degreepreferred
* 2+ years experience in planning/scheduling or related field
* Solid experience with MRP systems and Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent negotiation and conflict resolution skills
* Detail oriented with a friendly, positive, outlook
* Proficient problem solving skills
* Superb communication skills, both written and verbal
* Ability to succeed independently in a team based environment
* Medical and Dental Insurance
* Paid Holidays & PTO
* Flex Spending Accounts
If you are qualified and interested in this great opportunity please send your resume in Word.doc format to Ashley Hunt at firstname.lastname@example.org immediate consideration.