Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Code: 08648-124157
TUITION REIMBURSEMENT COMPETITIVE PAY HEALTH BENEFITS
INCENTIVES 401K EMPLOYEE STOCK PURCHASE PLAN FREE PARKING Healthy work environment and a variety of other rewards, in an effort to create a valuable employment experience.
Come Grow with Us!
This is an exciting time to join our team as we grow and take on new business.
Parallon, an affiliate of HCA
(Hospital Corporation of America), was formed in 2000 as part of a revenue cycle shared services for healthcare providers.
Our business office supports acute care facilities in Virginia as well as across the United States.
Our Support Services Department
is seeking talented individuals
to join their team! IDEAL CANDIDATES WILL HAVE:
* Solid, comprehensive work experience in a fast paced call center environment
* Excellent analytical and reasoning skills
* Excellent trouble shooting, problem resolution skills
* Experience accessing multiple systems applications with proficiency
* Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills (writing/verbal)
* Exceptional patient and customer service skills
* Inbound call center experience
Parallon Richmond Shared Services is seeking a qualified CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE. This Position is located at The Boulders Office Park, 7300 Beaufont Springs Drive, Boulders VIII, Richmond, VA. 23225.
HOURS FOR THE POSITION ARE MONDAY TO FRIDAY, 10:30AM TO 7:00PM
SUMMARY OF DUTIES INCLUDE, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
* Talks with guarantors/patients, both in person and by phone to resolve concerns, answer questions promptly and courteously
* Research/ obtain additional information to resolve account
* High school diploma or GED required
* Minimum 1 year Customer Service experience
* CALL CENTER EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Bilingual (English/Spanish) STRONGLY PREFERRED
Parallon is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE), minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, and competitive compensation.
Last Edited: 08/31/2016