Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
Performs a variety of duties, including order verification and order entry. Be a customer liaison, responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations with Strategic OEM Accounts. Responds to inquires, regarding order and repair status; as well as, price and delivery inquiries. Interacts frequently with other departments to ensure delivery schedules and quality expectations. Examines warranty claims, handles returns and exchanges. This position requires the ability to deliver exceptional customer service to a specified set of strategically significant customers. Excellent written and verbal skills are essential.
Job Core Responsibilities
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
In addition to Senior Sales Administrator duties, the Account Rep will be responsible for the following as well as other duties as required:
* Recognize customers buying trends, patterns, interpret and solicit FSE input. Where applicable, obtain forecast information from customer.
* Act in a leadership role in training, communication skills and other areas as identified.
* Act as a mentor within team for other SA's.
* Develop skills to provide pro-active order status to top customers on a weekly basis.
* Strong working knowledge of KPI's and ability to effectively communicate objectives and goals.
* Solicit and receive feedback from customers.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Advanced computer skills including Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Power Point & Outlook), ability to work through customer portals to interpret and manage customer demand/schedules into ERP systems. Previous experience with an ERP system preferred.
* Demonstrated ability to learn quickly with a willingness to obtain functional knowledge and understanding of company products, policies and procedures.
* Excellent oral & written communication and presentation skills.
* Superior telephone etiquette.
* Ability to understand and respond to customers in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment to improve the service levels to customers.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Ability to work well in stressful situations and to remain calm and positive in adverse situations.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks with frequent interruptions.
* Ability to deliver satisfactory solutions to the customer while operating within policies and procedures.
* Ability to lead by example, setting high standards for effective communications both internally and externally.
* Proven ability to find root cause and help solve process problems.
* Experience with customer service in a manufacturing environment highly desirable
* Due to ITAR rgulations, must be a U.S. Person
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
5 years Customer Service related experience and/or
2 years Senior Sales Administration experience preferred and/or
Account Management Experience preferred and/or
2 year degree in related field.
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.