This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/13/2016
END DATE 11/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONShift : Shift:
Make your living making a difference
Labor Ready, a TrueBlue believes in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are in the opportunity business. We are guided by our values: Be true, be passionate, be responsible, be creative and be respectful.
As a Labor Ready employee you can:
*Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
*Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
*Be recognized for your contributions.
*Grow and develop personally and professionally.
The Assistant Manager provides support to the branch by taking the leadership role in daily branch operations. This position builds strong collaborative relationships with customers and temporary workers alike. The Assistant Manager reports directly to the Branch Manager.
What you will do:
* Coaching and mentoring to branch staff.
* Ensure Customer Service Reps are properly on-boarded after hiring, including training.
* Provide customer service to existing customers and temporary associates.
* Performs jobsite visits as needed.
* Call existing customers to generate repeat sales.
* Assist new applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify potential temporary employees for eligibility to work.
* Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivable. Process credit applications and set credit limits. Make collection calls to customers.
* Assist with dispatch by preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment, selecting employees for job assignments, and directing them to the job site location.
* Drive temporary workers to and from job sites as needed (mileage compensated).
* Assist in worker payout and process payroll from completed work tickets.
What you bring to the table:
* 2 years of accounts receivable/collections experience preferred.
* 1 year of CSR experience (preferred for internal candidates).
Inside sales experience preferred.
* Strong leadership skills with the ability to motivate others.
* Valid driver s license and a car that can be used for work.
* Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and prioritize to meet deadlines under pressure.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
* Desire to work in a collaborative team environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.