Customer Service Representative
Shift : Shift:
TrueBlue is connecting people and work
We believe in creating limitless possibilities for employees, workers and customers. We are guided by our values: Be passionate, be accountable, be optimistic, be respectful and be true.
TrueBlue, Inc. is a leading provider of industrial staffing and outsourced workforce solutions. Publicly traded since 1995, the company provides work opportunities to over half million people through service lines such as: Centerline, CLP Resources, HRX, Labor Ready, PeopleScout, PlaneTechs, Spartan Staffing, Staff Management, and StudentScout.
As a TrueBlue employee you can:
* Make a difference in other peoples' lives.
* Be part of a dynamic and diverse team.
* Be recognized for your contributions.
* Grow and develop personally and professionally.
What you ll do as the Customer Service Representative:
* Act as a goodwill ambassador to our clients and our temporary associates.
* Build business relationships with customers and temporary associates while providing excellent customer service.
* Call customers to generate repeat sales and/or set sales appointments.
* Deliver marketing materials to potential clients.
* Assist new applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify potential temporary associates for eligibility to work.
* Assist with dispatch by preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment, selecting associates for job assignments, and directing them to the job site location.
* Occasionally, drive temporary associates to and from job sites (mileage compensated).
* Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivable. Process credit applications and set credit limits.
* Follow up with customers on outstanding invoices.
* Assist in temporary associate payout and process payroll from completed work tickets.
What you bring to the table:
* Customer Service attitude with the ability to work with a team and unsupervised.
* 2 years customer service experience and/or recent education or military experience.
* 1 to 2 years appointment setting, retail sales, B2B sales and/or telemarketing experience a plus.
* Highest commitment to quality customer service.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong computer skills; Ability to learn and work with new programs.
* High school diploma or GED required; One year of college or technical training preferred.
* Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
TrueBlue provides an excellent benefits package, which includes: 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Program, Tuition Reimbursement and comprehensive Health and Welfare coverage including Medical/Dental/Vision and prescription drug benefits.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristic protected by law.