Customer Service Representative
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/26/2016
END DATE 11/5/2016
Stanley Black & Decker
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Job Description
Mac Tools is a supplier of professional grade automotive tools and tool storage solutions. We operate a 50 seat call center designed to provide service and support our Distributor Network in the US and Canada with answers relating to our product availability, pricing and shipment information. In addition, we support consumers, Government, National Accounts and Vocational Schools. The Customer Service Representative answers inbound calls from this customer group, utilizes our internal knowledge base and internal systems and provides quality information to our callers.
Position Status and Pay Info: This is a full time regular (non-contract) position, scheduled for 40 hours a week! Pay rates starting at $14/hour!
Essential Job Functions:
* Answers on average 80 inbound calls per day
* Utilizes internal systems such as AS400 / Web / Salesforce to provide service to callers
* Takes product orders, looks up product information, researches charges and credits to customer accounts
* Offers products as an addition to our customer s orders while on the phone as a part of normal phone interaction
* Handles complaint resolution competently by demonstrating the ability to openly listen, asking questions to clarify requests, relating empathetically and responding in a professional way
* Quickly interprets customer, product, and shipment information
* Demonstrates strong customer service skills while on the phone
* Responsible to continuously improving personal skill sets by gaining knowledge of internal systems and by completing e-learning courses
* Represents Mac Tools in a professional and courteous manner through quality phone conversation and written correspondence
* Call Quality
* Written communication quality
* Accuracy of work including order input, return input and all correspondence internal and external
* Phone productivity
* Quarterly training course completion
Essential Skills & Experience:
* Strong customer service skills including listening, relating, initiative, and focused on providing the customer quality support
* Superior follow-up and cross functional skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Able to adapt and prioritize work to support our customers
Stanley Black & Decker offers its employees a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits plan that includes medical, dental, life, disability, 401k, retirement savings, ESPP, vacation, paid holidays, and more! Only those candidates who are currently eligible to work in the US will be considered for the opportunity. Stanley Black & Decker is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants to Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, veteran's status, age, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
EEO Statement All qualified applicants that apply for Stanley Black & Decker will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.