Customer Service Representatives 9/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Superior Group is currently assisting our client, located in Colonie, NY in recruitment of Full Time Customer Service Service Representatives.
This is a temp-hire, FT opportunity with a pay rate starting at $11.00/hour.
Candidates must be able to work 9am to 5:30pm for the first 4 weeks of training, and then 10:30am-7pm Monday through Friday.
Under immediate supervision, the incumbent will respond to routine telephone inquiries in a customer-oriented call center operations environment by following standard scripts and procedures. The incumbent will perform routine tasks
requiring working knowledge of the Company’s products and services.
Basic duties include:
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures.
- Gathers information from the caller to properly resolve the situation.
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution.
- Investigates and resolves complaints.
- Refers non-routine inquiries and complaints to senior level Call Center Representatives.
- Uses a computer system to research inquiries and log customer calls.
**Position does not require cold calling/outbound calls, telemarketing, etc. This is strictly an inbound call center.
Employment offers will be contingent on successful drug testing and background investigation results.
Required Skills / Qualifications:
High school diploma or GED.
2 years of Reading, Writing, both English and Spanish
2 years experience with MS Word and Excel or other Word Processing/Database
Preferred Skills / Qualifications:
Prior Call Center Experience
Strong Verbal Communication skills
Go Beyond. www.superiorjobs.com.
EEO Employer – Minorities / Females / Disabled / Veterans / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity