Customer Service Representatives
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 10/18/2016
Baton Rouge, LA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAdecco is assisting a local client in recruiting for a detail-oriented Call Center Representative in Baton Rouge, LA. This is for a contract opportunity that will give you valuable experience to enhance your career. Successful candidates must be compassionate, have excellent verbal skills, personable over the phone, reliable and able to provide outstanding customer service. As a Call Center Representative, you will be responsible for handling high volume calls related to flood relief efforts in Baton Rouge. To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must be flexible to work Monday-Sunday between the hours of 7AM-7PM and should be available to work overtime. The shift will include 36-48 hours per week across 7 days including 12 hour shifts and weekends. If you meet the qualifications listed below please Apply Now!
Responsibilities for this Call Center Representative job include:
- Handle a high volume of calls with varying degrees of questions or concerns
- Handle and resolve complaints
- Keep record of customer interactions, record details of inquiries or comments, as well as actions taken
- Use computer system to track, gather information,
- Refer unresolved customer issues to designated call center department or supervisor for further investigation
- 2 + Years of Experience within a call center environment
- Candidate must be able to sit for the majority of their shift
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Make good decisions and resolve issues in a clear, calm, and diplomatic matter
- Computer literate
- Able to work in a team environment
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Call Center Representative job in Baton Rouge, LA or any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled