Customer Service Reps - Seasonal TEMP
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 10/30/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONOver 100 Customer Service/Live Chat Operator positions available for upcoming holiday seasonal project in Calabasas.
Here is your opportunity to join in on a fun and creative project for the holiday season. This is the company?s busiest time of year, with tight deadlines to meet. Everything has to be on target -so no one is left without their presents!
Greeting Cards - Photo Books ? Calendars - Personalized Merchandise
We need your high energy level, professional demeanor and great people skills!
The project will begin October 15th and go through December 23rd.
***Black Friday is a MANDATORY work day for everyone!!!***
For the project, there are two full time shifts:
6:00am - 2:30pm
2:30pm - 10pm
YOU MUST ATTEND ORIENTATION ON THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 29TH
APPLY ONLINE BEFORE Thursday, September 29th
1) To complete our online application, please go to www.appleone.com and create an online profile. Make sure that you select ?Howroyd Group Executive Search, Westlake Village/Branch 3116? as your selected office location. If you do not select this office, your application will be routed to a general box and not recognized.
2) In the Preferred Job Title Section please make Sure to Enter ?HOLIDAY PROJECT? to allow us to filter out your application for the project.
3) Please complete all 13 E-Signatures as they are mandatory for all of our temp assignments.
4) You will be assigned a time to attend the mandatory orientation on September 29th, once your completed application is received. We have the following time slots available for orientation:
1:15pm - 2:15pm
2:30pm - 3:30pm
3:45pm - 4:45pm
5) Bring the following items with you to orientation:
b) Voided Check (to activate your Direct Deposit for payroll)
c) Two forms of acceptable documents for I-9 (examples below)
Valid Driver?s License
Social Security Card
Valid U.S. Passport (Serves as two forms)
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.