Customer Service Specialist-Business Operations (1pm-10pm, M-F)
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 10/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONGP Strategies Corporation (NYSE: GPX) is a global performance improvement solutions provider of training, eLearning solutions, management consulting and engineering services. GP Strategies solutions improve the effectiveness of organizations by delivering innovative and superior training, consulting and business improvement services, customized to meet the specific needs of its clients. Clients include Fortune 500 companies, manufacturing, process and energy industries, and other commercial and government customers.
GP Strategies has an immediate opening for a Customer Service Specialist for our 1pm-10pm shift, Monday Friday. This is a full-time, benefitted position and is located onsite in our Troy, MI office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Provide high quality customer support by utilizing excellent customer service skills and technical expertise, researching, analyzing, resolving and responding to basic-to-complex questions and problems via telephone and e-mail, within specified service level metrics.
* Answer phone calls and emails related to user questions and/or problems with an online learning management system (LMS)
* Achieves established service level agreement (SLA) metrics
* Identify, research, and resolve user questions and problems
* Interview users to collect information and lead user through diagnostic procedures to determine source of issue
* Track all user questions within specified tracking systems
* Log detailed description of unresolved issues into trouble ticket system and manage trouble ticket to closure
* Escalate unresolved issues to appropriate escalation point and monitor and track ticket to closure
* Attain 95% quality rating on all telephone and email interactions
* Minimum 2-5 years in customer service, help desk support, call center or equivalent combination of experience and training
* Experience resolving customer issues via telephone and e-mail with proven high quality ratings, error free
* Ability to defuse agitated situations and provide examples
* Experience working in a fast paced call center environment.
* Call Center phone system experience (e.g.inContact)
* Advanced MS Excel skills
* Advanced MS Outlook skills including experience using WebEx and messaging systems
* Help Desk issue ticket tracking system experience
* Internet savvy
* Web-based application customer service/help desk experience
* Learning Management System experience is a plus
* Oracle Service Cloud system experience preferred
Must be able to satisfy requirements for criminal background check and motor vehicle records check.
GP Strategies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, veteran status, or marital status.