Customer Service Specialist -
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/12/2016
END DATE 10/24/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONPLEASE READ CAREFULLY:
3rd Party Appraisal Company Looking for Experienced Customer Service Reps and Team Leads. Candidates with Banking Call Center or Collections and Negotiating experience are highly REQUIRED.
The goal of the Assignment is to assign client orders to the most qualified vendor in our database. The assignment agent will find the most qualified vendor by reading the requirements of the client order, searching companies internal database of vendors, reviewing the vendor's product offering, quality, and pricing schedule. The agent will ensure that the vendor's product offering, quality, and fee schedule are in line with client and company guidelines.
Will be ensuring on time delivery of all outstanding orders by following up with the vendor and identifying and resolving potential delays. The order specialist serves as the bridge between vendors, clients, and borrowers.
- Ensure that all outstanding orders are completed and submitted by the vendor due date and time
- Collaborate with vendors to ensure on time delivery of reports to the client
- Effectively resolve problems that my lead to a delay in receiving the report
- Serve as a conduit between Vendor to clients and borrowers
- Make appropriate notations in the order file that describe the current status of the order
- Provide feedback about vendor performance to vendor managers
- Partner with client service managers to resolve client delays, questions, concerns, etc.
MUST HAVE THE FOLLOWING:
- 2 years min of current/recent Call Center experience in handling high call volume.
- Negotiations skills
- Building of Client Relationships.
A H.S. DIPLOMA OR GED
PASS A FULL BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST. We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified candidates without regard to disability or protected veteran status.
Email me at email@example.com