Customer Service Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/31/2016
END DATE 11/16/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TO BECOME A NAME BEHIND THE FLAME!
For more than 70 years, people all across America have relied on Ferrellgas for their home, business, and agricultural needs.
Why work at Ferrellgas* Because Ferrellgas maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing Organization that currently stands second largest in the U.S. Our blue trucks stand at the forefront of green efforts by means of new propane fueled initiatives such as autogas. Performance improvement is expected and is facilitated through in house competitions and annual employee recognition awards.
We strive to hire and retain the most elite employees, several of which have been featured in Ingram's "40 under 40" lists. Not only does Ferrellgas care about the Employee, we care about the Employee's family as well; which is why we offer a scholarship program for the children of our Employees. Not to mention Ferrellgas is a Fortune 1000 company!
If you want to be part of a winning Organization, join the Ferrellgas Team today!
Description: The Customer Service Specialist is responsible for ensuring efficient, high quality service to both internal and external customers by providing timely responses to customer issues via phone, e-mail and fax. Requires 0-2 years of customer service experience.
* Handles customer service inbound and outbound telephone calls
* Must meet daily performance metric requirements which include talk time, average handle time, login adherence and quality guidelines for all calls
* Works with customers on a daily basis to sustain and improve business relationships
* Supports customer growth by asking for the business with every inbound call
* Assists in managing customer retention activities by serving as liaison between customer and Service Center to ensure customer needs are being met
* Participates in outbound calling campaigns to retain existing customers and regain lost customers
* Soft collections via inbound and outbound calls or walk-in customers
* Assists in the delivery and service process by addressing and correcting routing exceptions
* Provides general administrative support by assisting in customer retention activities, reports, general filing and daily route paperwork
* 0-2 years customer service experience
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Strong time management and organizational skills with an attention to detail and ability to multi-task
* Typing and data entry experience
* Proficient PC skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PeopleSoft experience preferred
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
* Ability to work effectively in a team environment
* High School Diploma or Equivalent
Ferrellgas offers competitive pay, a comprehensive cafeteria style benefits package, a wellness credit, a 401(k) plan with a company match, an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, paid holidays, vacation, and bonus potential.
Keywords: Customer Service, CISCO, PeopleSoft, call center, phone, propane, LP, queue