Customer Service Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST
We're WEX Health - a company built with a single goal in mind: to simplify the business of healthcare. That purpose guides our work every day, whether we're researching the ever-changing healthcare system, designing products with a fresh approach that are easy to use, or merely conducting business in general.
We are growing our service team, and are seeking experienced candidates for a Customer Service Specialist position.
As a WEX Health Customer Service Specialist, you will have the opportunity to service our partners by providing high quality customer service. The main responsibilities of the Customer Service Specialist are to answer all customer questions via inbound phone calls and emails on offered benefits with accuracy and high quality customer service. A variety of shifts are available between 7:00 a.m. 9:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. No weekends or overnights are required. We offer competitive pay and great benefits in a fun, casual work environment!
* Responsible for all assisting customers by answering questions, solving problems, and educating them on provided services via inbound phone calls and customer email inquiries.
* Handles all inquiries professionally and courteously and with accuracy.
* Answers and returns inquiries in a timely manner.
* Clearly communicates answers and solutions to the customer.
* Responds to email inquiries with accuracy utilizing appropriate verbiage, grammar, and spelling.
* Researches/investigates all inquiries utilizing reference materials.
* Understands and applies confidentiality guidelines.
* Meets or exceeds customer service standards and goals.
* Is knowledgeable about the products offered and actively participates in departmental training and continued education. Provides informal or formal training for additional team members when needed.
* Displays advanced knowledge of IRS regulations governing all products.
* Actively assists other departments when additional help is needed.
* Telephone inquiry experience or ability to handle a constant flow of incoming calls.
* Customer service experience and benefit experience typically acquired in 6 months to two years.
* Computer proficiency required.
* Must have excellent customer service skills.
* Bilingual Spanish/English language skills a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability