Customer Service Specialist I
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB DESCRIPTION
AON IS LOOKING FOR A CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST I
As part of an industry-leading team, you will help empower results for our clients by delivering innovative and effective solutions as part of our AonLine business group within Aon Risk Services, in Chicago, Illinois. As a Customer Service Specialist I, you will report directly to the Senior Client Service Manager.
YOUR IMPACT AS A CUSTOMER SERVICE SPECIALIST I
* Provides support to users (client and Aon), employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness.
* Uses a variety of techniques and applications for resolving problems and servicing requests, including Customer Relationship Management (Salesforce.com) tool, internal ticket systems and monitoring help desk email and phone line.
* Researches, resolves, and responds to questions received in a timely manner and in accordance with standards and best practices. Recommends corrective service to address customer issues.
* Uses a high degree of patience and problem solving techniques by consulting solution sources and follows through on resolution with users.
* Escalates problems or issues to the appropriate individuals based upon established guidelines and procedures.
* Uses and maintains the client account records in Salesforce, including accurate and timely record of work effort associated with supporting client base.
* Builds and maintains AonLine sites including user IDs (creation, password resets, deletion, etc.) and creating usage reports.
* Works under direct supervision and within established guidelines.
* Works on assignments with limited scope and complexity.
* Participates in team projects that enhance the quality of the support service.
* Participates in varying degrees of testing on products.
YOU BRING KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE
* Two or more years experience in computer systems or applications in a support role.
* Critical thinking and analytical skills.
* Good communication skills both written and spoken.
* Good understanding of the support system process.
* Good knowledge and experience of basic tools needed to document, track problems and resolutions.
* Proficient in Internet based tools and Microsoft Office Suite.
* Basic understanding of the Insurance Services industry.
* Associates Degree or equivalent years of industry experience.
WE OFFER YOU
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
OUR COLLEAGUE EXPERIENCE:
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is the leading global provider of risk management, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resources solutions and outsourcing services. Our more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide empower results for clients in over 120 countries with innovative and effective risk and people solutions and through industry-leading global resources and technical expertise. To learn more visit aon.com.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
JOB NUMBER: 2421231
CATEGORY: Customer Service Group
LOCATION: United States, IL, Chicago