Customer Service Supervisor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/3/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Judge Direct Placement
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Judge Group is seeking a Customer Service Supervisor in Florida!
* Manage a team of Customer Service Representatives and Team Leads
* Maintain a productive and fun working environment
* Aid as a Service Recovery Expert and Customer Advocate
* Collaborate with Work Force Management to ensure work is distributed efficiently and effectively
* Drive measureable process improvement
* Develop and manage key servicing processes
* Implementation of document improving plans when necessary
* Work with Workforce Management and Workforce Analyst to confirm real-time monitoring of call volume, AHT and staffing, and adjusting schedules as necessary to maintain service objectives
* Observe forecast to actual contact center scheduling assumptions for multiple queues in real time
* Perform annual performance reviews, provide feedback and take disciplinary action when necessary
* Develop strong relationships throughout all departments
* Work with other departments to become a subject matter expert and drive continuous improvement
* Bachelor's Degree
* 3-5years' experience in customer service or contact center
* Leadership experience
* Ability to work in fast paced environment, prioritize and multitask
* Strong attention to detail
* Excellent problem solving skills
The Judge Group is a privately-owned, leading professional services firm, providing technology, talent and learning solutions to businesses around the globe. Judge's expertise is positioned at the crossroads of people and technology - two of the most important aspects of successful business today. Our solutions are successfully delivered through a workforce of 4,500+ professionals and an international network of more than 30 practice offices.