Customer Service Support Coordinator
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
Tyco Fire and Security
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and multi industrial leader serving a wide range of customers in more than 150 countries. Our 117,000 employees create intelligent buildings, efficient energy solutions, integrated infrastructure and next generation transportation systems that work seamlessly together to deliver on the promise of smart cities and communities. Our commitment to sustainability dates back to our roots in 1885, with the invention of the first electric room thermostat. We are committed to helping our customers win and creating greater value for all of our stakeholders through strategic focus on our buildings and energy growth platforms. For additional information, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com or follow us @johnsoncontrols on Twitter.
We are currently hiring an Customer Service Specialist in our Lansdale PA office. This person will be directly responsible for handling customer/distributor needs as they relate to items purchased from TFPP to ensure timely deliveries to our customer/distributors in order to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction, and to maintain and grow company sales.
PRIMARY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Responds to customer requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments, and cancellations directly from customers. Achieves and maintains rapport with customers and works to give them the best possible service.
* Monitor and follow up on current and past due orders to provide accurate and timely responses to the customers.
* Manages calls professionally and efficiently using excellent communication skills.
* Processes customer orders/inquiries received by email, phone or fax. Coordinates orders with warehouses, shippers, and contractor/jobsites to determine delivery dates. Determines and facilitates appropriate shipping options.
* Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, following up to ensure resolution.
* Maintains records of customer interactions and transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, and comments, as well as actions taken in SalesForce.Com.
* Collaborates with other departments, including Sales and Material Planning to ensure that customer needs are met. Refer unresolved customer grievances to designated departments for further investigation.
* Required making decisions on an order by order basis as to what pricing policy and/or special handling requirement are needed on each order. Maintain a customer profile with up to date special pricing and requirements.
* Create/update processes for ERP, Salesforce and Document Management System (DMS) and communicate to the department.
Bachelors Degree preferred
3 to 5 years prior experience in high velocity Customer Service or sales support role or a minimum of 10 years related experience with a high school diploma.
Experience with related products is helpful but not required to perform the essential responsibilities of the position.
In addition the successful candidate must be highly organized and detail oriented an active communicator and processes the ability to take initiative and work independently while maintaining a high degree of self-motivation.
Thinking proactively and finding opportunities to improve customer service and create greater efficiencies are essential traits for this position.
The individual must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as excellent interpersonal skills. The candidate must have computer experience with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook. SAP/JDE experience preferred but not required. Also able to navigate the internet for online based data and tech support. Telephone and organizational skills as well as ability to handle high stress situations are necessary.
The individual must also be capable of dealing with highly confidential information, especially when dealing with customer pricing.