Customer Service Team Lead 9/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Directs the management of day-to-day operations of a team of representatives who handle order processing, customer service inquiries, and problem resolution. Oversees the development and implementation of policies, procedures, operating structure, and systems. Ensures the volume of work produced meets product/service standards and exceeds quality standards. Develops a business plan for operations including budget development. Approves personnel activities concerning hiring, training/development, and evaluation of staff performance.
The individual in this position:
* Ensures customer service protocol, processing of orders, and all quality standards are followed. Serves as the escalation point for issues; resolves conflicts involving scheduling, resources, or technical problems.
* Monitors and analyzes operational efficiencies; develops and implements appropriate processes and metrics to measure and identify areas for improvement.
* Manages a specific customer service area involving order processing, customer inquiries, and product issues. Is responsible for leadership of the staff, including establishing job duties and position requirements, hiring, training, motivating, reviewing performance, and rewarding performance.
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* Prior supervisory experience in customer service preferred
* Strong MS Word and Excel skills
* Team Leadership skills
* Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills
* Must have strong time management, organizational and decision making skills