Customer Solutions Content Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/10/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION DESCRIPTION & RESPONSIBILITIES
Compuware is unlike any 40-year-old software company you've ever seen; we are nimble, fast and obsessed with excellence and continuous improvement. Our ongoing success depends on our employees--a diverse team of people with a set of key, common attributes.
As a Customer Solutions Content Developer, you will play a mission critical role at Compuware that centers on empowering customers with help center and self-service resources. Customer Solutions Content Developers work closely with team members across the company (technical support analysts, engineers, product managers, etc.) to identify and create technical self-help content such as troubleshooting guides, how-to articles, and summaries of solutions to common challenges and problems. Ideal candidates will have a deep technical aptitude, strong written and verbal communication skills, and an unwavering determination to create content that customers value, appreciate, and trust.
* Creates clear and precise technical help center / self-service articles by analyzing and summarizing customer cases and issues
* Works with Customer Solutions Technical Analysts, Development Engineers, Product Managers, and stakeholders across the business to identify content needs and opportunities
* Understands customer issues, needs and objectives
* Understands how customers use Compuware tools and the value they provide in agile operating environments
* Continually advances knowledge, skills, and capabilities
* Periodically engages customers to understand their expectations, content needs, and common challenges
* Strong communication (verbal & written) and customer handling skills.
* Strong customer experience disposition and proclivity to empathize with customer challenges, questions, and needs
* Proven problem solving and analytical ability
* Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently
* Is a self-starter who takes initiative in understanding and solving problems
* Demonstrates creative strength; is clever when confronted with obstacles and unknowns
Compuware empowers the world s largest companies to excel in the digital economy by fully leveraging their high-value mainframe intellectual property. We do this by delivering highly innovative mainframe application development and performance optimization solutions that uniquely enable IT to drive business value.
We offer competitive salary, company-sponsored premium Medical & Dental Plans, company-paid Holidays, Vacation, Personal, Sick Days and a company matching 401(k) Plan. We are an EOE -Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans and VEVRAA Federal Contractor.